Inter hunting for a midfielder alongside Gagliardini: six names for one spot
Inter are looking for a midfielder that can play alongside Gagliardini in the 4-2-3-1 which is the preferred formation of Luciano Spalletti. The candidates are there, in fact, as many as six in total as pointed out by the Gazzetta dello Sport.
1. Borja Valero - 32 years old and under contract with Fiorentina until 2019, currently making 2 million a season and costs 7 million euros.
2. Naby Keita - 22 years old and under contract until 2020 with Leipzig, wage is 1.5 million and with a high value at 25-30 million euros.
3. Grezegorz Krychowiak - 27 years old and under contract with PSG until 2021, wage is 6.7 million euros and costs 20 million euros.
4. Luiz Gustavo - 29 years old and under contract with Wolfsburg until 2018, 4.8 million a season and valued at 10-15 million.
5. Blaise Matuidi - 30 years old and under contract with PSG until 2018, 9 million a season and transfer fee at a bit less than 30 million.
6. Kevin Strootman - 27 years old, just renewed contract with Roma until 2022, wage is 3.5 million and a release clause of 45 million.
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport