Mission accomplished, Inter able to put together 30 million for UEFA FFP regulations
Inter have done it. Inter have officially gathered the famous 30 million euros required by UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations. The great thing about this is that Inter, with the Sabatini behind the plans, are done it without having to under sell Ivan Perisic. The strategy of Manchester United was to wait it out, forcing Inter to sell the Croatian winger knowing that Inter need to make 30 million. However, Sabatini and company were able to make smaller sales that sum up to be the UEFA figure. Here’s how Inter did it:
- Gianluca Caprari to Sampdoria for 15 million euros.
- Ever Banega to Sevilla for 9 million.
- Federico Dimarco to Sion for 4 million with a buy back clause.
- Miangue to Cagliari for 3.5 million with a buy back clause.
- Gravillon to Benevento for 1.5 million.
- Eguelfi to Atalanta for 1.5 million.
So, Inter have managed to make 34.5 million euros just by the deadline which is June 30th.