If Coutinho is sold to Barcelona for 150 million, Inter will make about two million

If Coutinho is sold to Barcelona for 150 million, Inter will make about two million

Inter are observing the transfer of Coutinho with great interest. According to FIFA regulations, the Nerazzurri will have a percentage of the sale if he is indeed leaving Liverpool to join Barcelona. Cou was registered by Inter in July 2010 and remained an Inter player for this 19th, 20th, and 21st birthday. Inter should receive about 1.25% of the total amount that Barcelona will pay for the player. The Reds will keep an additional 1.25% and Vasco da Gama are expected to cash 2.5%.

The rumored figure is about 150 million euros and if that were to be the case, Inter could receive around two million euros.

Click here to support FedeNerazzurra.

Source: Calcio e Finanza

Ausilio leaving Inter headquarters: "Pastore? There is nothing"

Ausilio leaving Inter headquarters: "Pastore? There is nothing"

Barella renews until 2022: "My idol is Stankovic"

Barella renews until 2022: "My idol is Stankovic"