We all want things in life, just like Santos only want to pay 25% of Gabriel Barbosa's wage

We all want things in life, just like Santos only want to pay 25% of Gabriel Barbosa's wage

Gabriel Barbosa and Santos, the parties are not giving up and will not do so. The Brazilian forward, owned by Inter, has expressed his desire to return to Brazil but there are still several puzzles that need to be completed. As reported by Globo Esporte, Barbosa recently met with Santos and requested specifically that he wants the number 10 shirt.

In the meantime, the Brazilian club continues to negotiate with Inter on the loan of the player who makes a very high wage of three million net per season, way above the financial ceiling of the club. This is why Santos are proposing to the Nerazzurri that they would be willing to pay only 25% of his wage, leaving the remaining 75% to Inter.

Support FN here.

Source: Globo Esporte

Inter respond to the mayor of Milan: "Our plan has been clear for 18 months!"

Inter respond to the mayor of Milan: "Our plan has been clear for 18 months!"

Sassuolo want 30 million for Politano, Inter will probably abandon this idea

Sassuolo want 30 million for Politano, Inter will probably abandon this idea